Monday, 23 March 2015

In Wonder
16:22

In Wonder

-

The mountains are a really sacred place for me. The beauty of a mountain range outweighs all other earthly shouts and places. I remember being in a car on the way to Oz, a resort that we were staying at for the week. 

I'm like a small child,

"Are they much bigger than this?"

I remember my friends face as he replied. 

"Much"

We were driving through a fairly rocky area and me and my camera are going crazy. I'm snapping pictures of everything. My friends sister turns to me and asks what I'm taking pictures of. 

"Everything" I replied. 

 I will never forget what I saw next, how the mountains climbed out of my imagination painted themselves onto the horizon in-front of me. It felt like something out of film. Row on row of glorious dreams coming true. 

It's a time i'll cherish. I want to try to be that child like with God. The truth is there's so much more wonder in him than any mountain range.

Father, Increase my wonder of you, let me marvel at you like the mountains of the Alps. Show me how much more wonderful the creator is than the creation.

-


0 comments:

Post a Comment