Seasons - Graduation and Bethel
Seasons
As I sit writing this, it's the morning before my Brother is getting married, and it's such a different season to where i was this time last year. I've just graduated from Ringwood Sixthform, where I spent three years of my life, Honestly it's going to be incredibly strange without it. However, I am so excited to start Bethel School of Supernatural Ministry in September. Its such an oddity, this time last year I was waking up to find most of my friends moving on, I found myself at a bit of a loose end to be honest. I was remaining whilst most of my peers, if not all my peers that I'd grown up with, were moving on.
Life moves in Seasons.
---------
I never got round to finishing this blog post, if i'm honest I totally forgot about it in the wonder and awe of the marriage. Today, just over a month after the start of this post was written, I've just got my results and the season of my life where I'm in Ringwood, even in England, is coming to an end. Transitions are so strange, as much as I'm wanting to spend time was those around me that I won't see for a whole year, I'm so eager to just go and jump into BSSM. I feel like this is a real tension for all prophetic people. We talk about seasons, as if one where we have to wait for something are bad, and the ones where we receive and are taught are good.
This is not the truth. In fact, this is a lie of the enemy.
You see the fact is, we don't decide what season we find ourselves in. God does. Rushing from one place to another only leads to you missing what God has for you on the way. So in the last few weeks before I leave, I'm doing my best to live in the moment. As much as there is prep work to do, there's so many amazing people I need to catch and talk for hours with. Part of my struggle in this is learning that the emotion of leaving those closest to you is all part of the process and journey that God has you on.
It's in this, that he speaks, and he prepares you for the seasons that we really look forward too. I guess what I'm saying, is that maybe we should be more excited for the times where God is preparing us, getting us into the shape and order that he needs us, because I think there's promise there.
---------
I never got round to finishing this blog post, if i'm honest I totally forgot about it in the wonder and awe of the marriage. Today, just over a month after the start of this post was written, I've just got my results and the season of my life where I'm in Ringwood, even in England, is coming to an end. Transitions are so strange, as much as I'm wanting to spend time was those around me that I won't see for a whole year, I'm so eager to just go and jump into BSSM. I feel like this is a real tension for all prophetic people. We talk about seasons, as if one where we have to wait for something are bad, and the ones where we receive and are taught are good.
This is not the truth. In fact, this is a lie of the enemy.
You see the fact is, we don't decide what season we find ourselves in. God does. Rushing from one place to another only leads to you missing what God has for you on the way. So in the last few weeks before I leave, I'm doing my best to live in the moment. As much as there is prep work to do, there's so many amazing people I need to catch and talk for hours with. Part of my struggle in this is learning that the emotion of leaving those closest to you is all part of the process and journey that God has you on.
It's in this, that he speaks, and he prepares you for the seasons that we really look forward too. I guess what I'm saying, is that maybe we should be more excited for the times where God is preparing us, getting us into the shape and order that he needs us, because I think there's promise there.
0 comments:
Post a Comment